Monday, June 25, 2012

Neewwwws Part 2




A few months ago, I reluctantly left my job at Disney to move to New Zealand, where I'm very excited to be working at Weta Digital. The experience has been amazing so far, I've met so many talented people and the work has been both challenging and fun.


In other news, I've decided to pursue another dream of mine: to become a kick-ass animator.  So, to learn from the best, I've enrolled in Animation Mentor.  I should be posting updates regularly on here to chronicle my progress (or failure) along the way.  My first term officially starts today, and I'm very excited. It's inspired me to get back into personal work as well, so look for more of those updates in the near future. I promise my next update will not just be about a new job :)




2 comments:

Miomi said...

How exciting! :)

Ochyming said...

Brave man.
Keep being inspiring.